Jakarta, 23 June 2023 – Today, PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk (“Indofood” or the “Company”) held the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGM”) and obtained the approval for all the proposed resolutions.
At the AGM, the shareholders approved among others:
- The Board of Directors’ annual report on the activities and financial results of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2022.
- Dividend payout of Rp257 per share to be distributed on 26 July 2023.
- To approve the appointment of Mr. Sulaiman Arif Arianto as the Independent Commissioner of the Company for the period starting from the end of the AGM until the closing of the AGM in 2024.
Subsequent to the changes, the composition of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors of the Company is as follows:
- Board of Commissioners:
- President Commissioner : Manuel Velez Pangilinan
- Commissioner : Benny Setiawan Santoso
- Commissioner : Christopher Huxley Young
- Commissioner : Joseph Hon Pong Ng
- Commissioner : John William Ryan
- Independent Commissioner : Hans Kartikahadi
- Independent Commissioner : Bambang Permadi Soemantri Brodjonegoro
- Independent Commissioner : Sulaiman Arif Arianto
- Board of Directors:
- President Director : Anthoni Salim
- Director : Franciscus Welirang
- Director : Axton Salim
- Director : Tjhie Tje Fie (Thomas Tjhie)
- Director : Taufik Wiraatmadja
- Director : Alamsyah
- Director : Moleonoto (Paulus Moleonoto)
- Director : Joedianto Soejonopoetro
- Director : Hendra Widjaja
- Director : Tan Suzi Indriani
- Director : Tan Elly (Elly Betty)
Anthoni Salim, the President Director and Chief Executive Officer of Indofood, said: “I would like to thank the BOC for their visionary leadership; my fellow BOD members and Indofood colleagues for standing united in overcoming challenges; and all Indofood customers, business partners and shareholders for their loyalty and strong support..”
---End---About PT Indofood Sukses Makmur TbkIndofood is a Total Food Solutions company with operations in all stages of food manufacturing, from the production of raw materials and their processing, to consumer products in the market. It is renowned as a well-established company and a leading player in many business categories in which it operates. In its business operations, Indofood capitalizes on economies of scale and a resilient business model with four complementary Strategic Business Groups (“Group”), namely:
- Consumer Branded Products (“CBP”)
Supported by the strength of its product brands, the Group produces a diverse range of consumer branded products including noodles, dairy, snack foods, food seasonings, nutrition and special foods, and beverages.
The Group is primarily a producer of wheat flour as well as pasta, with business operations supported by its own shipping and packaging units.
The Group’s principal activities range from research and development, seed breeding, oil palm cultivation and milling, to the production and marketing of branded cooking oils, margarine and shortening. The Group also cultivates and processes sugar cane, rubber and other crops.
With the most extensive distribution network in Indonesia, the Group distributes the majority of the consumer products manufactured by Indofood and its subsidiaries, as well as by third parties, to the market.For further information, please contact:Victor SuhendraCorporate SecretaryPT Indofood Sukses Makmur TbkTel : +62 21 5795 8822Fax: +62 21 5793 7373